Your Woburn, MA Dentists
The local experts for Dental Implants.
Over 30 Years of Top Dentistry in Woburn
- Over 30 years practicing dentistry in Woburn
- Served as Clinical Instructor at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Certified in Invisalign® and CEREC®
- Certified in Invisalign® and CEREC®
- Trained in Laser Dentistry
- Attended the Zeiss Training Center and completed a course to perform endodontic procedures using a microscope
Achieving Dental Excellence During Every Visit
Discover a new style of Woburn dentistry centered on your individual needs and personal goals.
Each patient at our practice is viewed as a member of our dental family. We thrive on getting to know each patient as individuals and not merely a set of teeth.
Open and honest communication between you and us is essential to developing a long-lasting relationship. We go beyond the norm to ensure you are well informed and even provide you with a personal treatment coordinator.
We enjoy welcoming a variety of ages and backgrounds to our office. Our financing options and range of services make dentistry more accessible to the Woburn community.
Our office is equipped with the latest in dental technology to make your visit more predictable and efficient. Using a CBCT scanner, our team can achieve detailed images to help plan and guide implant surgery. We also use microscopic dentistry to produce faster and better root canals.
Great Dentist office. Friendly and professional people. Jessica was my hygienist today and she was fantastic! If you're looking for a dentist, I highly recommend this place.
Richard (Actual Patient)
Unbelievable staff. Friendly people when you walk in and very attentive staff. Kristen is awesome. She makes the process fun and lets me know exactly what I need and what I need to do to keep my teeth healthy.
Tom (Actual Patient)
This dental practice served me well for years. Professionally friendly staff and dentists. Competent with all equipment and changing computer software, and assistance with scheduling and payments.
Christine (Actual Patient)
Comprehensive dental care in one wonderful location.
At Dental Health Care of Woburn, we are proud to offer a range of convenient and comprehensive treatments. Have you been putting off treatment because you were worried about the cost? We make our services more accessible with our special offers.
*When calling, you MUST mention that you saw this offer on our website to qualify. (Value $395).
Welcoming you to our dental family with some exclusive offers.
Your First Exam will be complementary and will include necessary x-rays and a full consultation.
We will review tooth replacement options, implants, Invisalign, gum disease and answer any questions you may have.
**For new patients only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Does NOT include cleaning.
$131 New Patient Special
This special cleaning visit includes everything in our Get To Know Us offer, plus your cleaning. You will feel great knowing you are being cared for by our compassionate team.
**For new patients only.
Pick ONE and you will leave today with a new reason to smile!
$ 49 – Take home pre-loaded whitening kit
$ 149 – Whitening For Life Club Membership
$ 249 – One visit in office Power Whitening administered by a dental professional
**For new patients only and CAN be combined with any other offer.
When you come to our office for your initial examination and cleaning, we will provide you with custom whitening trays and materials for a one-time enrollment fee of $149. Then, at each preventive visit, we will give you a complimentary touch-up kit of whitening gel. This ensures that you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life! *See terms below.
*All we ask in return for Whitening for Life is:
• You come in to your Woburn dentist at least twice a year for your prescribed hygiene preventive appointments.Your long-term dental health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that these regular visits help greatly reduce emergencies. That is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus for our patients who are committed to their dental health.
• Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening for Life™ to all of our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for schedule changes.