6 Ways You Can Find the Best Dentist in Woburn, MA
If you are trying to find the best dentist in Woburn, MS for you, there’s a lot to consider.
Here are six dental office “must haves” to ensure you receive the best dental care and customer experience possible.
Read this before you decide!
1. Where is the office located? What are its hours?
Is the office easy to find?
Do they offer early morning and evening appointments for your convenience?
A large part of maintaining healthy teeth and gums is being able to keep your regular appointments. Having an office nearby and a wide variety of appointment hours can help with this.
At Dental Health Care of Woburn, our patients’ convenience is a priority.
Our dental office is located in downtown Woburn on Pleasant Street and is accessible via all major roads as well as the MBTA bus line, making it easy to drop by when you are shopping, on the way to or from work or school, or on your lunch hour if you work downtown. Also, we offer morning and evening appointments to make it easier for you to get the dental care you need.
2. What type of ongoing training and education do the dentists have?
Dentistry has changed a lot in the last few years, and the best dentist would be one who is staying up to date with the latest advancements in dental care.
Many of these newer techniques and technologies are designed to make your dental experience faster, more efficient, and more comfortable.
Who doesn’t want that?
Our office offers leading-edge technology to give you a fabulous dental experience, such as:
- Air abrasion – No more drills! Concentrated air and abrasive particles are used to target decayed or stained areas of your teeth, gently removing them without damaging surrounding tooth enamel.
- Digital x-rays – Less radiation exposure. Instant results. Easy to share and transfer.
- Intraoral camera – This small, wandlike tool lets you see what the dentist is seeing in your mouth in real time. This makes it easier for the doctor to explain and for you to understand your dental issues and why specific treatments may be necessary.
- CBCT scanner – Creates a 3D image of your teeth, gums, underlying bones, and tissues in just seconds! It allows for more accurate diagnosis and treatment of bite issues and dental implants.
- – The latest tool for cavity detection. Using a laser, it can detect the smallest signs of decay on a tooth, something that was not possible using traditional methods.
As you can see, dentistry has taken some great strides forward.
Has your dentist kept up with them?
3. What are their professional associations?
Professional associations are significant because members of those associations are expected to live up to specific requirements.
All of the dentists at Dental Health Care of Woburn are proud members of the ADA, as well as other distinguished associations, including:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Association
The “best dentist” should belong to the best associations, don’t you agree?
4. Are treatment plans and costs discussed up front?
They should be!
When discussing treatment with your dentist, they should explain your plan in detail, so you know what to expect.
How many visits can you expect the treatment to take? How much time will you need to plan to set aside for each visit? Are they giving you accurate estimates of costs up front?
And a critical question: are they answering your questions?
We will give you your own personal treatment coordinator. Your coordinator sits in during your diagnosis and consultation, so she can make sure you’re adequately informed and have all your questions answered.
Here is what you can expect on your first appointment at Dental Health Care of Woburn:
- Meet the team and your dentist
- Comprehensive exam including an oral cancer screening, periodontal check, and x-rays
- Consultation with one of our skilled dentists
- Creation of a personal treatment plan
- Time to ask any questions and get to know us better
Go ahead. Ask us anything!
5. What happens if you have a dental emergency?
Hey, accidents happen. And they don’t always happen during business hours!
Wouldn’t you want a dentist who is there to help when a dental emergency arises?
We have made a special effort to provide help to our patients when the unexpected happens, such as an accident that damages a tooth or a sudden toothache.
Our Dial-a-Doc service means a dentist is available 24/7 by phone to help you when you need it!
6. Does the practice offer new patient specials?
Many practices will offer an introductory discount for new patients on cleanings and exams.
This lets you get a feel for the dentist and practice to see if you and they are a good fit.
We offer a variety of new patient specials:
- Get to Know Us – FREE: Your first exam will be complimentary and will include necessary x-rays and a full consultation.
- Get Clean & Healthy – Includes the Get to Know Us offer, plus a cleaning for $135.
- Get a White Smile – Pick one: $49 take-home whitening kit, $149 Whitening for Life membership, or $249 in-office professional Power Whitening.
- Whitening for Life – At your initial exam, we will you with provide custom whitening trays and materials for a one-time. enrollment fee of $149. At each preventive visit, we will give you a complimentary touch-up kit of whitening gel.
We also offer a variety of financing options to make it easy for you to get the dental care you need!
Have we made your decision easier?
We hope so.
Maintaining your dental health is essential, and you can’t trust it to just anyone… This text opens the Mouth Healthy Choose a Dentist page in a new tab ….
Make sure you review the six points we mentioned above before you decide on the best dentist for you.
We hope you’ll consider Dental Health Care of Woburn!
If you would like to give us a try, just contact us. You can expect to receive a warm welcome and a healthier smile!