Teeth Whitening in Woburn
Brighten your smile and boost your confidence in one visit with our cosmetic dentist in Woburn, MA.
Enhance Your Smile
A bright, white smile looks good and makes you feel good. However, keeping your smile glistening white is hard!
Teeth become stained or yellowed for a lot of reasons, such as:
- Food and drinks like coffee or soy sauce
- Certain medications
To combat the stains that often keep your smile from shining as brightly as you’d like, our cosmetic dentists in Woburn offer both in-office and at-home advanced teeth whitening solutions to brighten your smile quickly and easily.
Our Woburn Teeth Whitening Services
For take-home whitening, snugly-fitting trays are custom-made for your smile in our office.
We’ll provide detailed instructions regarding the proper use of the trays at home, along with a full supply of professional-strength whitening solution.
These home-use trays should be worn for a short period each day until the desired result is produced.
We can perform the whitening procedure here in our dental office in a single visit!
This form of whitening delivers virtually instant results and is administered by trained dental professionals who can carefully control the outcome.
Laser whitening is fast, safe, and gentle.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
Just the best experience I've had at the dentist in a long time!
Fena (Actual Patient)
Have Questions About Teeth Whitening in Woburn, MA?
- Is teeth whitening safe? Yes, it is when it’s done under the supervision of a dental professional.
The most effective teeth whitening products are those that are scientifically formulated to deliver a maximum dose of whitening solution into the enamel without irritating the gums or causing tooth sensitivity. These solutions do not alter or damage the enamel in any way.
At times, whitening can cause mild tooth sensitivity, but this will disappear in a day or two.
We want to reassure you we have selected the highest quality teeth whitening products for our patients, and we are committed to working through the whitening process with you to ensure you achieve an outstanding result – comfortably and safely.
- How long will the whitening effects last? That will depend on your eating and oral hygiene habits. For the first week after your treatment, we recommend avoiding all teeth-staining foods altogether. Don’t eat foods such as spaghetti with marinara sauce, red wine, ketchup, or blueberries. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker and you absolutely can’t go without it, drink it through a straw.
Eating foods and drinks that can stain your tooth enamel will eventually dull the shine on your teeth unless you are diligent about brushing your teeth immediately afterward.
We often recommend you use a combination of the in-office and at-home whitening treatments. Laser whitening will give you quick results, just one office visit is all that’s needed, and then following up with touch-ups using your customized trays and professional-grade gel will keep your smile at its whitest and brightest.
Read some practical tips on how to keep your teeth white longer.
- Can you whiten tooth restorations? No. We can only whiten natural teeth.
Fillings, crowns, and bridges will always remain the same color. When placed, they are color-matched to the surrounding teeth to provide a more natural appearance.
That’s why we often recommend our patients to have their teeth whitened before any cosmetic dentistry work is done, especially on the more visible front teeth. Then, if your natural teeth dull in color afterward, we can brighten them to match your restorations again.
- Do you have any whitening specials? We are currently running a new patient special, which offers three options to our neighbors in nearby communities like Winchester, Burlington, Stoneham, Reading, Tewksbury, Wilmington, Lexington, and Wakefield to choose from:
- $49 – Take home pre-loaded whitening kit
- $149 – Whitening For Life Club membership
- $249 – One visit in-office power whitening
Call us today to make an appointment and be sure to mention the special offer of your choice.