Get VIP Treatment with Our Dentists in Woburn, MA
Offering a boutique dentistry experience centered on your individual needs and personal goals.
Welcoming you to our dental family with exclusive offers.
Your first exam is complimentary and will include necessary x-rays and a full consultation.
We will review tooth replacement options, implants, Invisalign, gum disease and answer any questions you may have.
**For new patients only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Does NOT include cleaning. Please mention this offer when you schedule.
$135 New Patient Special
This special cleaning visit includes everything in our Get To Know Us offer, plus your cleaning. You will feel great knowing you are being cared for by our compassionate team.
**For new patients only. Please mention this offer when you schedule.
Pick ONE, and you will leave today with a new reason to smile!
$ 49 – Take-home pre-loaded whitening kit
$ 149 – Whitening For Life Club Membership
$ 249 – One-visit in-office Power Whitening administered by a dental professional
**For new patients only and CAN be combined with any other offer. Please mention this offer when you schedule.
When you come to our office for your initial examination and cleaning, we will provide you with custom whitening trays and materials for a one-time enrollment fee of $149.
Then, at each preventive visit, we will give you a complimentary touch-up kit of whitening gel. This ensures that you will be able to keep your teeth bright and beautiful for life! Please mention this offer when you schedule.
*All we ask in return for Whitening for Life is:
- You visit your Woburn dentist at least twice a year for your prescribed hygiene preventive appointments. Your long-term dental health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that these regular visits help greatly reduce emergencies. That is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus for our patients who are committed to their dental health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment. To provide exceptional services like Whitening for Life™ to all of our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advanced notice for schedule changes.
Over 30 Years of Top Dentistry in Woburn
- Certified in Invisalign® and CEREC®
- Trained in Laser Dentistry
- Attended the Zeiss Training Center and completed a course to perform endodontic procedures using a microscope
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Certified in Invisalign®
- Certified in Nitrous Oxide Administration
- Certified in Periodontology
- Associate Clinical Professor at Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Member of the Massachusetts Dental Society
Everyone is treated as a VIP at our Woburn dental practice.
Schedule your appointment within your schedule! Book your appointment straight from your device.
Have questions? Rather talk to someone? Our team is standing by ready to help! Just call 781-935-8810.
What can you expect at our dental office? Learn about our financial policy, insurance policy, your first appointment, and more.